The UltraNet Gun is designed for professional use in the field and is powered by a single 16 gram CO2 canister. One shot per canister. When fired, the net is propelled by the kinetic energy deployed to each of the four corner-weights attached to the net. Our corner weights are rubber-padded to lessen the chance of potential injury.
Nets are available in various sizes from 4ft x 4ft to 8ft x 8ft. Various mesh sizes are also available to suit your application 2″, 4″ and 8″. The nets are interchangeable and, once untangled, can be re-used. The range of the net varies with net size and configuration. You can expect a realistic capture distance of 10 to 25 feet, depending on your net and quarry.
- four pre-loaded heads (four nets, four sets of corner-weights)
- 20 x 16 gram CO2 canisters
- A water & dust proof, tactical case (case colors may vary).
Replacement nets are available.
- Length: 311mm (12 1/4”L X 3 1/2”W)
- Weight (loaded): 1.36kg (3lbs)
- Net Speed: 15 mps (50fps)
- Optimum Target Range: 3-9 meters (12-30 ft.)
- Power: CO2, 16 gram unthreaded
- Net Material: Dyneema or High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE)
- Net Sizes: 2″ , 4″ & 8″
We recommend the following sized nets for:-
- “Bird Specialist” 4 each 2″ nets
- “Nuisance Control” 2 each 2″ nets and 2 each 4″ nets
- “Dog Catcher” 4 each 8″ nets