Showing the single result
Bag ‘N Go
It has so many uses for both field and shelter use. It drastically reduces the need for storage space in your vehicle and/or shelter (compared to transfer cages). The BNG has been designed to be secured over the guillotine end of a trap, so that the animal can be transferred into the bag and then secured within the bag via the attached drawstring. The animal can be weighed and medicated if needed while still in the bag. If you need to restrict the animal’s movement simply twist the bag to reduce the amount of excess space.
Why would I use the Bag ‘N Go instead of a transfer cage?
- A secure way to get animals out of traps
- Keeps the trap in service
- Solves transportation/storage issues in vehicles and shelters
- Easy to medicate an animal through the netting
- The animal is safely secured within the BNG with a reduced risk of injury
BNG can be washed on a regular cycle and dried on a low heat. Never use bleach, as this will damage the netting. Holds up to 30lbs.