- Tuffy 24 Trap – This trap does not have a rear door, it has been designed for use with kittens, chipmunks, squirrels, weasels, minks, and other similar small animals. The Tuffy is made from 1″ x 1/2″ wire mesh which will prevent small animals from squeezing through the trap and escaping. Powder coated for durability and long life. Dimensions: 24″ x 8″ x 9″ ship weight 8lbs.
- R-24 Enclosed Trap – Model R24 is best for use on skunks or armadillos. Featuring no springs or hinges, ring door closure design and adjustable trigger systems, ensures a higher catch rate, and best of all the steel panel body protected the handler from being sprayed or scratched. Dimensions 24″ x 11″ x 12″ weight 14.5 lbs.
- 30D Deluxe Heavy Duty is a heavy duty everyday use trap and is best for trapping raccoons, cats, skunks, rabbits, and other small animals. Features a rear door release. Dimensions: 30″ x 9″ x 11″ ship weight 14 lbs.
- 30 Fat Cat Trap will accommodate those cats that are simply too big for the 30LTD trap. This trap gives the animal more room to move around. Is also suitable for smaller cats. Features a rear door release. Dimensions: 30″ x 12″ x 14″ ship weight 15 lbs.
- 30LTD Light Duty Trap is a reliable light weight trap that is great for small animals. This model works on cats, skunks, rabbits, and other small animals. This trap is a favorite for “TNR” projects. Features a rear door release. Dimensions 30″ x 9 x 11″ ship weight 10lbs.
- The 36-D Classic Deluxe works for cats, small dogs, raccoons and other wildlife. This is the must have trap for around the farm. Features a rear door release. Dimensions: 36″ x 12″ x 14″ ship weight 14lbs.
All traps come with a five year warranty on animal damage. Made in the USA.