Showing 1–10 of 25 results
Humaniac™ Trap Covers
Trap covers are an essential item for successful trapping, by having only the opening exposed and keeping the top and sides of the trap covered will help camouflage the trap and will also assist in helping to keep the animal as calm as possible when trapped.
Our low-cost vinyl covers with velco® attached secures the cover to the trap. We have two sizes of trap covers that fit 30″ and 36″ traps.
For more tips on successful TNR visit Alley Cat Allies.
$56.39 – $121.12 ExcludingTax
Tru Catch Small Live Animal Traps
- Tuffy 24 Trap (no rear door) is designed for use with chipmunks, squirrels, weasels, minks, and similar small animals. This trap does not feature the rear release door. Dimensions: 24″ x 8″ x 9″ ship weight 8lbs.
- R-24 Trap is best for use on skunks or armadillos. Full enclosure keeps captor from being sprayed, bitten or scratched. Dimensions 24″ x 11″ x 12″ weights 14.5 lbs.
- 30D Deluxe is a heavy duty everyday use trap and is best for trapping raccoons, cats, skunks, rabbits, and other small animals. Features a rear door release. Dimensions: 30″ x 9″ x 11″ ship weight 14 lbs.
- 30FCD (Fat Cat Trap) will accommodate those cats that are simply too big for the 30LTD trap. This trap gives the animal more room to move around. Is also suitable for smaller cats. Features a rear door release. Dimensions: 30″ x 12″ x 14″ ship weight 15 lbs.
- 30LTD Light Duty Deluxe is a reliable light weight trap that is great for small animals. This model works on cats, skunks, rabbits, and other small animals. This trap is a favorite for “TNR” projects. Features a rear door release. Dimensions 30″ x 9 x 11″ ship weight 10lbs.
- 36-D Classic Deluxe works for cats, small dogs, raccoons and other wildlife. This is the must have trap for around the farm. Features a rear door release. Dimensions: 36″ x 12″ x 14″ ship weight 14lbs.
All traps come with a five year warranty on animal damage. Made in the USA.
$157.50 – $540.90 ExcludingTax
Tru Catch Large Live Animal Traps
- 42D Homesteader Deluxe (42″ x 17″ x 24″) is suitable for medium to large dogs, domestic and wild animals of similar size. This live animal trap features a rear door for easy baiting and animal release.
- 48HD Elite Deluxe (48″ x 20″ x 26″) is suitable for large dogs, domestic and wild animals of similar size. This live animal trap features a rear door for easy baiting and animal release.
- 60HD Maxie Deluxe (60″ x 22″ x 28″) is suitable for large dogs, domestic and wild animals of similar size. This live animal trap features a rear door for easy baiting and animal release. Please see “additional information” tab regarding freight charges.
- 72D Extra Large Trap (72″ x 22″ x 28″) this is the largest production trap available. It has been proven effective for relocating alligators, mountain lions, and other large animals, it has a rear door release. Please see “additional information” tab regarding freight charges.
$149.98 – $350.95 ExcludingTax
Tru Catch Live Animal Folding Traps
Tru Catch Live Animal Folding Traps are available in two sizes:-
Model 30FD which is suitable for raccoons, skunks, cats, dogs and other similar sized animals. This live animal trap can be set up in less than three minutes. Dimensions 33″ x 11″ x 13″ Collapsed Dimensions 33″ x 11″ x 3″ weight 12.9 pounds. Rear release.
Model 48F is suitable for large dogs and other similar sized animals. It features a rear door for easy baiting and animal release. Sets up in minutes. Dimensions: 48″ x 21″ x 26″ Collapsed Dimensions: 48″ x 21″ x 6″ ship weight 48lbs.
Manufacturer five year guarantee against animal damage. Made in the USA.
$60.00 – $131.79 ExcludingTax
TruCatch Top & End & Restraint Carriers
Top and End Carriers are designed to make animal transportation simple and convenient. These carriers are compatible with a range of traps including the 30-LTD, 30-D, 36-D, 30-Fat Cat and 42-D. Transferring an animal from a trap to a carrier frees the trap to be used again, making your trapping experience more efficient.
Restraint Carriers allow the handler to restrict the animal to one side of the cage for vaccinations. It also allows easy transfer from a Tru Catch Trap or Carrier.
$21.37 – $75.16 ExcludingTax
Tru Catch Live Animal Trap Accessories
Trap Covers help to keep cats calmer in the trap once they have been captured. Made from brown vinyl, cover can be secured to the trap. Available for TruCatch Models 30″ and 36″ traps and other similar sized traps.
Trap Trays are now available for the 30-Fat Cat and 36-D traps! This steel tray prevents messy situations from reaching your car upholstery, carpet, or wherever you are transporting an animal. It cleans easily and is powder coated for a lasting finish. We now have trays for the following TruCatch Models: 30LTD, 30FCD, 30D, and 36D and other similar sized traps.
TD-2 small divider. This divider allows for animals to be moved in a carrier or trap for feeding or Clinical Treatments use with TruCatch Models 30LTD, 30FCD Fat Cat, 30D, and 36D traps and other similar sized traps.
TD-1 large divider. This trap divider allows the captor to trap smaller animals in larger traps. The TD-1 also permits easy release by keeping the animal in one end of the trap. This trap divider works for TruCatch Models 42D, 48HD, 48F, 60HD and 72D and other similar sized traps.
Wheel Kit – This two-wheeled axle kit allows easy transport of not only large traps, but the animal that the trap may contain as well. The wheel kit quickly attaches to the trap with two tie-down straps (included). This wheel kit is compatible with TruCatch Models 42D, 48F, 48HD, 60HD, and 72D and other similar sized traps.
$42.25 – $95.00 ExcludingTax
Tomahawk Professional Series One Trap Door & Easy Release Door
These Heavy Duty Professional Series Live Animal Traps by Tomahawk are strong, durable and effective. Made from 1/2″ x 1 wire mesh throughout the trap. Featuring the “Easy Release Door”, which provides for the safest and easiest way to release a trapped animal.
You can easily remove the easy release door by unsnapping the latch which holds it and lifting up on the attached handle. This will make it easier to bait the trap from the back without fear of setting off the trap.
$42.75 – $335.50 ExcludingTax
Tomahawk Original Rigid Series Traps with One Trap Door & Easy Release Door
Tomahawk Original Series Rigid Live Animal Traps include:-
- Spring loaded trap doors
- Strategic mesh patterns
- Adjustable trigger
- Locking trap doors
- Sure-fire trigger.
$42.50 – $140.00 ExcludingTax
Tomahawk Original Rigid Series With Two Trap Doors
Calms weary animals as the animal can see through the trap without obstruction and will then enter with confidence. Being able to trap at both ends increases your success rate. When the animal sets off the trap by stepping on the trip pan, both spring loaded doors simultaneoulsy snap shut and lock into place, making escape virtually impossible.
Trap placement is very important for double door trapping. The best method for double door trapping is the funnel or drift method. These methods work well with armadilios, raccoons and opossums.
$59.00 – $75.00 ExcludingTax
Tomahawk TNR Series Traps
These Tomahawk Live Animal Traps have been specifically designed for Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR). They have worked closely with “Neighborhood Cats” and “Fix Nation” cat organizations to help them tailor the design to their specific TNR needs. These traps feature:-
- X-large trip pan, this prevents the cats from stepping over and stealing the bait without being captured;
- Easy release door to provide a safe and easy way to release or transfer the animal;
- New and improved release door locking device designed at the top for easy access
- X-large hand guard for added protection; and
- X-large double trap handles for ease of lifting and transporting.
Also available is the Transfer Cage (20″ x 11″ x 12″) which features the same easy release door latch at the top of the case, plus x-large hand guard and double handles. This Transfer Cage matches up perfectly with the TNR Traps.